- Santa Cruz County
- Contra Costa County
- Santa Clara County
- Monterey County
- Merced County
- Kern County
- Fresno County
- Sacramento County
- Bay Eye Medical Group
- Outpatient Laboratory Services at Watsonville Community Hospital
- Sutter Health
- Sutter Maternity & Surgery Center
- Dominican Hospital has a medical staff of about 400 physicians, and is a dual-campus network of quality-focused comprehensive care serving the health care needs of the Monterey Bay region
- Santa Cruz County Health Services Agency exists to protect and improve the health of the people in Santa Cruz County. The Agency provides programs in Environmental Health, Public Health, Medical Care, Substance Abuse Prevention and Treatment, and Mental Health
- Sutter Maternity & Surgery Center of Santa Cruz specialty hospital for medical, surgical, and perinatal patients
- Watsonville Community Hospital provides quality health care services to Watsonville and surrounding communities in the tri-county area along California's Central Coast
- Great Exchange
- Mercury News
- Moutain Network News
- Santa Cruz Record
- Scotts Valley Banner-Valley Press
- Good Times 30 Years As Santa Cruz County's News and Entertainment Weekly
- Metro Santa Cruz
- Press Banner Serving the San Lorenzo Valley and Scotts Velley since 1960
- Santa Cruz Sentinel Local, state and national news, plus sports, business, politics, lifestyle and entertainment guides.
- Santa Cruz Weekly Welcome to the Santa Cruz Weekly, the publication residents of and visitors to Santa Cruz County read each week for insightful writing about news, culture and events in and around Santa Cruz County.
- Boulder Creek Recreation & Park District
- Pinto Lake Park
- Big Basin Redwoods State Park is California's oldest State Park, established in 1902. Home to the largest continuous stand of ancient coast redwoods south of San Francisco, the park consists of over 18,000 acres of old growth and recovering redwood forest, with mixed conifer, oaks, chaparral, and riparian habitats
- Delaveaga Golfing
- Elkhorn Slough National Estuarine Research Reserve
- Santa Cruz Parks and Recreation
- Santa Cruz Surfing
Santa Cruz Community
- Cabrillo College provides an accessible and effective learning environment, which aids students in their pursuit of transfer, career preparation, personal fulfillment, job advancement, and retraining goals
- Santa Cruz County Office of Education is a public agency whose purpose is to provide educational leadership, resources and services to schools to ensure quality educational opportunities for all students
- Santa Cruz Kids Family friendly site featuring schools, kids activities, entertainment, recreation, summer camps, parenting resources, daycare facilities
- UC Santa Cruz University of California
- County Administrative Office is responsible for the preparation and supervision of the County's budget, legislative analysis, contract and grant administration, intergovernmental relations, supervision of non-elected department heads, and oversight of all departmental functions
- District Attorney's Office is dedicated to enhancing the safety of all residents of Santa Cruz County
- Santa Cruz County Fire Departments
- Sheriff-Coroner's Office ''Our mission is to be united with local communities to make Santa Cruz County a place where all people can live safely and without fear''
- Superior Court of California, Santa Cruz
- Amtrak California
- Santa Cruz Metro mass transit system for Santa Cruz County in California
- Watsonville Municipal Airport (WVI) is located in Watsonville California on the Central Coast near Santa Cruz, Salinas, Monterey, and Carmel
- Santa Cruz County Regional Transportation Commission
- Santa Cruz Public Libraries is a city-county library system with libraries throughout the County of Santa Cruz, California
- UCSC Library
- Watsonville Public Library provides a variety of information, materials and services in a welcoming place where people gather, learn, and celebrate our multi-cultural community
- Capitola By The Sea Guide To Capitola, California
- Capitola Historical Museum offers a collection of photographs and artifacts related to Capitola's history; as well as quarterly exhibits on the history and art of the area
- Monterey Bay Aquarium
- Museum of Art and History is all about visual culture and open all year long with four galleries on three floors with exhibits, family activities, tours, education programs, Historical archives, film series and lectures
- Nickelodeon and Del Mar Movie Theaters
- Rio Theatre
- Santa Cruz Baroque Festival Baroque music opens the world of historic sound, and can lead both musician and audience on countless voyages of musical discovery
- Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk is oldest amusement park PLUS a State Historic Landmark
- Santa Cruz County Santa Cruz County Conference and Visitors Council
- Santa Cruz County Actors' Theatre
- Santa Cruz Mountains Art Center supports and encourages the arts through education, exhibition and cultural activities, reflecting the unique and diverse environment of the mountain communities
- Santa Cruz City Museum of Natural History
- Santa Cruz Mystery Spot is a gravitational anomaly located in the redwood forests just outside of Santa Cruz, California
- Santa Cruz Wharf is the perfect setting for enjoying events while taking in the ocean view
- Seymour Marine Discovery Center is part of the Joseph M. Long Marine Laboratory, a research and education facility of the University of California
- Shakespeare Santa Cruz
- Doctors Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Medical Center-Richmond
- Los Medanos Community Healthcare District
- Medical Center For Birds
- Ujima East Intensive Day Treatment Program
- Contra Costa Health Services Contra Costa Health Services is a comprehensive county health system that meets the needs of county residents in a variety of ways
- Contra Costa Regional Medical Center Contra Costa Regional Medical Center is a full service county hospital and offers a complete array of patient-centered health care services delivered in a beautiful facility.
- Doctor's Medical Center Doctors Medical Center offers a full range of health services, including a regional burn and wound care center, cancer treatment, a well known cardiac center and obstetrics
- John Muir Medical Center Mission: We are dedicated to improving the health of the communities we serve with quality and compassion.
- Kaiser Medical Services
- Richmond Health Center Provides routine and preventive health care service focusing on the whole person. Special family practice clinics have been established for some non-English speaking patients: Asian, Lao, Afghani, Vietnamese, Russian.
- San Ramon Medical Center
- Sutter Delta Medical Center is a non-profit organization dedicated to meeting the health care needs of our community with compassion, pride and excellence and by promoting a healthy community
- Contra Costa News Register
- Contra Costa Newspapers, Inc.
- Mc Clatchy Newspapers, Inc
- Sentinel Newspapers Inc.
- The Globe Newspaper Group
- Tradeline Inc
- Antioch Press
- Bay Point Press
- Imperial Valley Press Online
- Lamorinda Weekly Lamorinda Weekly is a weekly community newspaper for Lafayette, Moraga and Orinda
- Oakley Press
- The Clayton Pioneer We cover the news of Clayton (most of it, anyway). We tell you what happened on the streets, at City Hall, in the churches and the schools. We tell you about the local weddings (who wore what and where the party was), about who got engaged and who celebrated an anniversary. We tell you who was born and who died.
- The Channel Richmond, the electronic version of The West Richmond Channel, a bimonthly newspaper.
- El Cerrito Wire frequently updated local news and information run by local residents.
- North Bay Business Journal
- Rossmoor News The Rossmoor News is a weekly newspaper that is carrier-delivered to every home in Rossmoor-a senior community located in Walnut Creek, California
- The Sentinel Serving Walnut Creek, Alamo, Danville, Blackhawk, Diablo, San Ramon
- Community & Recreation Svc
- Mt Diablo State Park
- Pleasant Hill Recreation & Park District
- Briones Regional Park With its rolling, grassy hills and secluded, shady canyons, Briones is a secret wilderness surrounded by the towns of central Contra Costa County. Although the park is close to Lafayette, Walnut Creek, Pleasant Hill, Concord, and Martinez, there are peaks within it from which you can see only park and watershed lands for miles in every direction.
- Diablo Foothills Regional Park Diablo Foothills is an imposing gateway to the beautiful parklands of Mt Diablo State Park and Walnut Creek Open Space. The Foothills 1,060 acres are valued for their striking geologic formations, their sweeping panoramas of the San Francisco Bay Region and the rural quality of the adjacent rolling grasslands.
- East Bay Regional Park District East Bay Regional Park District (EBRPD) is a system of beautiful public parks and trails in Alameda and Contra Costa counties. The system encompasses 1,745 square miles on the eastern side of San Francisco Bay.
- Eugene O'Neill National Historic Site
- Harland Hand Memorial Garden
- John Muir National Historic Site The Site preserves the 14 room mansion where the naturalist John Muir lived from 1890 to his death in 1914
- Mount Diablo State Park Mount Diablo State Park is one of the ecological treasures of the San Francisco Bay Area
- Ruth Bancroft Garden Preserving an exceptional example of American garden design, The Ruth Bancroft Garden demonstrates the beauty and excitement possible in a water-conserving landscape
- Contra Costa County Administrator's Office The County Administrator's mission is to work with the Board of Supervisors, Department Heads and other agencies to provide the highest level of services, using available resources, to the people of Contra Costa County
- Contra Costa County Fire Protection District The Contra Costa County Fire Protection District is a well-equipped, full-service fire agency. The District ranks among the fourteen largest metropolitan fire agencies in the state. We provide fire and emergency medical services to nine cities and the unincorporated areas, serving a population of 600,000 across a 304 square-mile area with 30 fire stations. We also provide full service to business and industry, including several petroleum refineries and chemical manufacturing plants.
- Office of the Sheriff Contra Costa County Honor, Courage, Commitment, Leadership and Teamwork shall be the core values employed as we serve the citizens of Contra Costa County
- Superior Court Contra Costa County Our goal is to provide information that will make it easier for you to handle your court case, whether you have a lawyer or not
- Contra Costa Transportation Authority Contra Costa Transportation Authority is a public agency formed by Contra Costa voters in 1988 to manage the county's transportation sales tax program and to do countywide transportation planning
- Bay Area Transit Information Your Bay Area travel guide
- San Francisco Bay Area Rapid Transit District
- Tri Delta Transit Eastern Contra Costa Transit Authority (Tri Delta Transit) provides over 2,500,000 trips each year to a population of nearly 230,000 residents in the 225 square miles of Eastern Contra Costa County
- Alameda-Contra Costa Transit District The Alameda-Contra Costa Transit District is the third-largest public bus system in California, serving 13 cities and adjacent unincorporated areas in Alameda and Contra Costa counties
- Contra Costa County Airports
- Valley Limousine and Sedan Service Serving the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Contra Costa Ballet
- Contra Costa Civic Theatre El Cerrito, non-profit community theater providing both affordable, high quality entertainment to residents throughout the East Bay, and training in live performing arts for children and adults
- Contra Costa Musical Theatre
- Dean Lesher Regional Center for the Arts Walnut Creek. Home to Center REPertory, a resident professional theatre company. Includes calendar of events
- Diablo Light Opera Company non-profit community theater emphasizing on modern and classic operetta (Walnut Creek)
- Golden State Model Railroad Museum
- Willows Theatre Company tickets for current and upcoming productions. Information about the Willows Conservatory (Concord)
- Lamplighters Music Theatre Walnut Creek. Presents musicals and Gilbert & Sullivan operettas
- Contra Costa Wind Symphony Walnut Creek, includes schedule, contact information, and history
- Blue Devils Concord, Drum and Bugle Corps
- Lafayette Summer Music Workshop Lafayette, providing an intimate environment for middle and high school sutdents to learn and play jazz
- Martinez Museum Cyber visit to Martinez History Museum
- Lindsay Wildlife Museum Wildlife rehabilitation and educational center that focuses on native California wildlife and natural history
- Brenden Theatre Corporation This website will provide you with show times, directions, movie synopsis, pictures of our theatre locations and latest special events
- Almaden Resident
- Almaden Times
- Calitoday Newspaper
- Campbell Express
- Mc Clatchy Newspapers, Inc
- Metro Newspapers
- Milpitas Post Newspaper
- Morgan Hill Times
- Silicon Valley Community News
- Vietnam Daily News
- Wall Street Journal
- Almanac your source for local news about Menlo Park, Atherton, Portola Valley and Woodside
- Los Altos Town Crier Weekly community newspaper serving Los Altos, Los Altos Hills, and Mountain View with online news, classifieds, and local stock index.
- Mountain View Voice online edition of the Mountain View Voice
- Palo Alto Daily News
- Palo Alto Weekly
- The Mercury News
- The Willow Glen Resident
- Alvarado Hospital Medical Center
- Covenant Care
- Crestwood Behavioral Health Inc
- El Camino Surgery Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospitals
- Kindred Healthcare Operating Inc
- Medelex Inc
- O'Connor Hospital
- Parenting & Breast Feeding Services
- Pediatric Recovery Network
- SCA (Surgical Care Affiliates)
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Stanford Stroke Center
- Sutter Health
- VA Palo Alto Healthcare System
- Vistness Plastic Surgery
- Waverley Surgery Ctr
- Dignity Health
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center Santa Clara Valley Medical Center provides superior inpatient and outpatient care. The 524-bed hospital is recognized as providing a range of sophisticated specialty services
- Good Samaritan Hospital Through leadership in research and adopting the latest technological and clinical practices, Good Samaritan Hospital offers excellent medical care for the high-tech region of Silicon Valley
- Kaiser Permanente
- Regional Medical Center of San Jose Regional Medical Center of San Jose has served the health care needs of the people of east San Jose
- Mayview Hospital MayView Community Health Clinic is a local non-profit organization devoted to providing essential primary health care services to low-income families and individuals who live and work in the northern part of Santa Clara County and the Southern-most part of San Mateo County
- Lucile Packard Children's Hospital LPCH is a world-class, non-profit hospital devoted entirely to the care of babies, children, adolescents and expectant mothers
- Happy Hollow Park & Zoo
- Henry W Coe State Park
- Open Space Authority
- Santa Clara County Model Aircraft Skypark
- Santa Clara County Parks
- Raging Waters With over 23-acres of slides and attractions, at Raging Waters there's more than enough excitement to satisfy thrill seekers of all ages
- Saratoga Parks
- Calero County Park Two distinct areas define this park: the reservoir, which offers a host of water-oriented recreational activities, and the adjoining "back country" which reveals to the visitor California Oak woodland, chapparal riparian plant communities and associated wildlife habitats
- Chitactac-Adams County Park The park features the beautiful Uvas Creek and a wealth of cultural artifacts including bedrock mortars and petroglyphs left by the Ohlone Indians
- Joseph D. Grant County Park This 9,553 acre park includes some of the County''s finest open space resources, as well as rich environmental, cultural and recreational assets
- Sanborn-Skyline County Park
- Santa Clara Police Department The Police Department provides law enforcement and policing services to the City of Santa Clara
- Santa Clara Sheriff The Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office is dedicated to the preservation of public safety by providing innovative and progressive service in partnership with the community
- Santa Clara District Attorney's Office District Attorney's Office making every effort to achieve the lowest crime rate reasonably possible while emphasizing the prosecution of violent crime
- Santa Clara County Fire Department The Santa Clara County Fire Department exists to protect the lives, property, and environment within the communities served from fires, disasters, and emergency incidents through education, prevention, and emergency response
- Santa Clara County Office of Emergency Services The Santa Clara County Office of Emergency Services is responsible for coordinating organized planning efforts with County departments, local cities and special districts to mitigate against, prepare for, respond to, and recover from disasters
- Bay Area Transit Information 511 Transit brings together route, schedule and fare information for all transit services in the Bay Area
- Cal Train - information on rail service from San Francisco to Gilroy
- Altamont Commuter Express (ACE) - commuter rail service information for Stockton to San Jose
- Amtrak's Capitol Corridor - information on Amtrak's service from Sacramento to San Jose
- Dumbarton Express - express bus service form the east bay to the peninsula
- Highway 17 Express Service - express bus service linking Santa Cruz to Silicon Valley
- Palo Alto Free Shuttle The City of Palo Alto's Shuttle is free and open to everyone. All shuttles are wheelchair accessible but wheelchairs must have a working brake system. Shuttles are also equipped with bicycle racks on the exterior of the vehicle and can accommodate up to two conventional bicycles .
- San Jose International Airport Located two miles north of downtown San Jose, Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport (SJC) is a completely self-supporting enterprise, owned and operated by the City of San Jose
- Santa Clara County Bikeways Map
- Santa Clara Transportation Authority
- Santa Clara County Library
- The Palo Alto City Library The Library's mission is to enable people to explore library resources in order to enrich their lives with knowledge, information, and enjoyment
- San Jose State University Library and the San Jose Public Library system The collaboration of SJLibrary.org is unique in the United States. It reflects the best of cooperative efforts between a major city library system and a major university library - a collaboration supported by Silicon Valley's innovators and leaders
- Santa Clara City Library
- Cupertino Library
- Gilroy Library
- Los Altos Library
- Milpitas Library
- Morgan Hill Library
- Saratoga Library
- Campbell Library
- California's Great America
- San Jose Convention Center The San Jose McEnery Convention Center sits in the center of Downtown and boasts hundreds of varied events a year...
- Shoreline Amphitheater The Pollstar Concert Industry Awards named Shoreline Amphitheatre the Best Large Outdoor Amphitheatre in the United States
- Triton Museum of Art
- Japanese American Museum of San Jose The Japanese American Museum of San Jose (JAMsj) preserves and disseminates the culture and history of Japanese Americans, with a special focus on the Santa Clara Valley
- Children's Discovery Museum of San Jose The purpose of Children's Discovery Museum of San Jose is to serve the needs of children, families and schools as a center for learning and discovery
- The Fillmore
- Lace Museum
- Mexican Heritage Corporation The mission of the Mexican Heritage Plaza of San Jose is to affirm, celebrate and preserve the rich cultural heritage of the Mexican community and showcase multicultural arts within the region
- Museum of American Heritage Combine elements of history, technology and design to illustrate the evolution of technology, how and why it has influenced society from inception to the current time, and a glimpse of future expectations
- West Valley Light Opera
- Opera San Jose Opera San Jose is a professional, regional opera company that is unique in the United States
- Tabard Theatre
- SAP Center
- San Jose Museum of Art
- The Tech Museum
- Winchester Mystery House
- Carmel Community Hospital
- Community Hospital of The Monterey Peninsula
- Community Hospital of The Monterey Peninsula - Hospice Support Services
- Community Hospital of The Monterey Peninsula - Hospice of the Central Coast
- Community Hospital of The Monterey Peninsula - Laboratory ~ Ryan Ranch Satellite Lab
- Community Hospital of The Monterey Peninsula - Patient Business Services
- Community Hospital of The Monterey Peninsula Foundation - Development Office
- Community Hospital of The Monterey Peninsula-Outpatient Surgery Center
- Community Hospital of The Monterey Peninsula-Women's HeartAdvantage
- Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
- Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula - Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula - Hospice Support Services
- Natividad Medical Center is a 172-bed acute care medical center owned and operated by Monterey County
- Salinas Surgery Center
- Salinas Valley Memorial Hospital Specialized facilities and programs include the Regional Heart Program, the Comprehensive Cancer Center, the Sleep Disorders Center, an Emergency Department and a Level II Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Carmel Communications
- Monterey County Herald
- Soledad Bee
- The Hearst Corporation
- Carmel Pine Cone local news, arts, and opinion.
- Monterey County Weekly The mission of the Monterey County Weekly is to inspire independent thinking and conscious action, etc.
- The Californian Salinas Valley news, weather, sports, and information.
- The Herald
- Andrew Molera State Park
- State of California Parks & Recreation Dept - Monterey SHP
- Elkhorn Slough This ecological treasure at the center of the Monterey Bay coastline provides habitat for plants and animals, including more than 340 species of birds, and is a major fish nursery for the region
- George Washington Park Most of the park is natural forest land that offers important wildlife habitat
- Lake San Antonio
- Limekiln State Park The park features breathtaking views of the Big Sur Coast, the beauty of the redwoods, the rugged coast and the cultural history of limekilns
- Locke-Paddon Community Park
- Mission Trails Regional Park
- Molera State Park is a mostly wide open, wind-swept canvas where the Big Sur River runs wild to the sea
- Monterey County Parks
- Pfeiffer Big Sur State Park The park is 1,006 acres of old growth redwoods, magnificent mountain views, granite river gorge, condors and rich history
- Pinnacles National Monument Rising out of the chaparral-covered Gabilan Mountains, east of central California's Salinas Valley, are the spectacular remains of an ancient volcano
- Point Lobos State Reserve
- Salinas River State Beach
- District Attorney's Office represents the People of the State of California in all criminal prosecutions in Monterey County
- Monterey County Administrative Office
- Monterey County Office of Emergency Services The mission of the Office Of Emergency Services is to develop and maintain a state of readiness in preparation for the potential occurence of any natural, technological, or human confclict related emergency that could adversely impact any segment of Monterey County
- Monterey County Sheriff's Department Department's mission is the protection of life and property of citizens in Monterey County and the operation of the County Jail.
- Monterey County Treasurer-Tax Collector
- Monterey Peninsula Airport providing full airline service for the California Central Coast, the Monterey Peninsula Airport.
- Monterey-Salinas Transit serves a 275 square-mile area of Monterey County and Southern Santa Cruz County. MST's 33 routes serve an estimated 352,000 population based upon the area within 3/4 mile of established routes within the county
- Transportation Agency for Monterey County
- Monterey Bay National Marine Sanctuary is a Federally protected marine area offshore of California's central coast
- Monterey County Youth Museum explore and touch everything with hands-on exhibits.
- Monterey Museum of Art permanent collection of American photography, early California painting, Asian art and international folk art.
- Pacific Grove Museum of Natural History
- Pacific Repertory Theatre non-profit company presenting original, classic, contemporary, and children's plays, improvisation, and poetry.
- Point Pinos Lighthouse The Oldest Continuously Operating Lighthouse on the West Coast
- Robinson Jeffers Tor House Foundation organization to preserve and provide access to Jeffers' house, a National Historic Site.
- The Western Stage providing programs that educate and enrich the lives of the people of the Central Coast of California.
- Mercy Medical Center
- Mercy-UC Davis Cancer Center
- University Surgery Ctr
- Memorial Hospital Los Banos strives to provide high quality, compassionate care to each patient, while exercising prudent fiscal responsibility.
- Mercy Medical Center Merced Offering comprehensive medical services for people of all ages, Mercy is a full-service health system accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation and Healthcare Organizations. With over 1,200 employees, our facility is one of the largest employers in Merced.
- Sheriff's office Our mission is to provide responsive, professional, and caring law enforcement services to all the people of Merced County.
- Los Banos Commuter Services The Commuter Services Office serves Los Banos area residents with assistance from Merced County Association of Governments through a Congestion Mitigation an Air Quality grant.
- Yosemite Area Regional Transportation System YARTS - a completely voluntary service for those who choose to leave their cars parked in communities outside the Park and enjoy the journey along the way, seeing more of Yosemite than one can see from behind the wheel.
- Castle Challenger Learning Center Located at the former Castle Air Force Base in Atwater, California, the Challenger Learning Center (CLC) incorporates the thrill and adventure of space flight with the "down to earth" fundamentals of math and science.
- Merced County Arts Council, Inc. Incorporated in 1978, The Merced County Arts Council serves to provide the synergy of education, place and voice to inspire and nurture the arts with particular emphasis towards ARTREE, an award winning artists in schools and communities program.
- Merced Courthouse Museum Our museum houses 8500 square feet of exhibits, both permanent and rotating, which depict the history of Merced County as well as the settlers of the Great Central Valley. We are located in the county's three-story courthouse built in 1875, one of the oldest historical buildings in California.
- Yosemite National Park From pristine Yosemite Valley and the Giant Sequoias to the spectacular panoramas and mountain vistas at Glacier Point or Tuolumne Meadows, or the historical communities that surround the park; the Yosemite experience is alive with natural beauty and a strong sense of American history.
- Bakersfield Heart Hospital
- Banner Health
- Banner House
- Delano Regional Medical Center
- Dignity Health
- East Hills Medical Offices
- Guild Of Tehachapi Hospital
- HealthSouth Bakersfield Rehabilitation Hospital
- Healthsouth Corporation
- Kaiser Permanente
- Kern Valley Hospital
- Medcath Incorporated
- Mercy Home Services A California Limited Partnership
- Mercy Hospital of Bakersfield
- Mercy Hospitals of Bakersfield Truxtun Campus
- Mercy Southwest Hospital
- Mercy Westside Hospital & Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Ridgecrest Regional Hospital
- San Dimas Family Birth Center
- San Joaquin Community Hospital
- Taft College
- Tehachapi Valley Health Care
- Tehachapi Valley Health Care District
- Wic KMC
- Central Cardiology Medical Clinic
- Central Valley Bariatrics has a very detailed and personal program tailored to each patient. Our goal is for our patients to receive continuity of care during the critical post-operative period and to have a network of support during the changes they will go through after Gastric
- Kern Medical Center
- LA Laser Center Dermatology Clinics
- Mesa West Medical Was established in 1993 to serve the primary care needs of a growing population in Bakersfield and the surrounding area. The group includes a Board Certified Internist, two Nurse Practitioners, and a Physician Assistant.
- Delano Record
- El Popular
- Joyce Media News Inc
- Mojave Desert News
- The Daily Report
- The Mountain Enterprise
- Wick Communications Co.
- Bakersfield Californian
- Daily Independent is the only local daily newspaper operating in the Indian Wells Valley. Our primary focus is to provide our readers with complete local coverage of our area combined with the best shopping information available.
- Kern Valley Sun is a member of the National Newspaper Association, California Newspaper Publishers Association, the Kernville Chamber of Commerce, and the Kern River Valley Chamber of Commerce. Adjudged and declared a newspaper of general circulation pursuant to the laws
- Midway Driller
- Mountain Enterprise was founded in 1966 by Nedra Halley, who produced the first editions on a blue Royal typewriter. We will update this page, as time permits, with a summary of the paper's colorful history.
- City Of Ridgecrest
- Bitter Creek National Wildlife Refuge was established in 1985 to protect roosting and foraging habitat for the endangered California condor. The Refuge is located in parts of Kern, Ventura, and San Luis Obispo Counties in California, approximately 80 miles north of Los Angeles, CA
- Camp James one of the hatchery's stocking points. With regular stocking, the rainbow trout are just waiting to take your bait.
- City of Taft - Recreation & Park District
- Hart Memorial Park
- Kern River Preserve
- Lake Isabella
- Tehachapi Mountain Park
- Auditor-Controller is composed of the Auditor-Controller and County Clerk-Registrar of Voters. The Auditor-Controller is responsible for performing all general accounting functions for the County and special districts governed by the Board of Supervisors as well as other ge
- County Clerk
- County Counsel is the general counsel and risk manager for the County of Kern. Pursuant to California law, the office of the County Counsel is responsible for providing legal services to the County, its officers, employees, boards, commissions, and other agencies.
- District Attorney's Office
- Kern County Fire Department
- Kern County Sheriff's Department is committed to work in partnership with our community to enhance the safety, security, and quality of life for the residents and visitors of Kern County through professional public safety services.
- Treasurer-Tax Collector
- Amtrak Intercity rail service
- Bakersfield Municipal Airport
- City of Delano Transit System provides responsive fixed route bus and demand responsive/reservation public transportation service to the citizens of Delano and citizens residing within the immediate county area surrounding the city within the boundaries of Highway 43 to the west, County Line Road to the north, Pond Road to the south, and Kyte Avenue to the east
- City of Ridgecrest Transit System
- City of Wasco Dial-a-Ride public transportation system
- Golden Empire Transit was formed in 1973 and serves the Bakersfield Metropolitan area: 153 square miles, population 365,036
- Greyhound Lines Intercity bus service
- Inyokern Airport is located in the Indian Wells Valley, about 100 miles from the County Seat in Bakersfield, 80 miles from the Lancaster / Palmdale area, and 120 miles from San Bernardino, the three nearest major urban centers.
- Kern Valley Airport
- Mojave Airport was first opened in 1935 as a small, rural airfield serving the local gold and silver mining industry.
- Tehachapi Airport
- Bakersfield Museum of Art
- Feline Conservation Center also known as the Cat House, is located in Rosamond, California. Cat lovers of all ages who discover this desert zoo/wildlife museum north of Los Angeles are surprised and amazed at the variety of wild cat species found here.
- Kern County Museum features 56 historic exhibits, many in relocated structures, an award winning hands-on oil exhibition
- Kern Valley Museum In the Kern Valley Museum you will find artifacts and memorabilia which make the history of this valley come alive
- Kern Valley Spring Nature Festival
- Maturango Museum
- Mojave Transportation Museum
- Native American Cultural Center
- The Historic Fort The Fort was dedicated on May 22, 1940 and it was designated a historical landmark by Kern County in 1980.
- Twenty Mule Team Museum The mission of the Twenty Mule Team Museum is to acquire and document artifacts pertaining to local history and to the history of borax mining in Death Valley and Boron.
- West Kern Oil Museum
- Wind Surfing on Lake Isabella
- Fresno County Fire Protection District
- Superior Court will serve the community and enhance public trust and confidence in the administration of justice by the impartial and timely resolution of disputes, ensuring compliance with court directives, and by fostering a vital court-community relationship
- Advanced Medical Imaging is one of the Central Valley's premier outpatient imaging centers, offering a full array of imaging services
- Coalinga State Hospital California's newest state mental health hospital
- Community Medical Centers Proud partner with one of the nation's top medical schools through the UCSF Fresno Medical Education Program
- Amtrak Intercity rail service
- Fresno Area Express offers 18 fixed-route bus lines and Handy Ride Para transit Service, all designed to help you get wherever you need to go!
- Fresno Area Sky Train
- Fresno County Rural Transit Agency
- Fresno Yosemite International Airport
- Greyhound Lines Intercity bus service
- Round Up offers service throughout the metropolitan area, providing rides for older and disabled residents of Clovis who need to travel in Clovis, Fresno and nearby areas
- Stageline serves the Clovis area. Pperates along fixed routes with regularly scheduled stops
- Boyden Cavern lies beneath the massive 2,000 foot high marble walls of the famous Kings Gates. It is a magnificent cavern with many varieties of natural speleothems, including rare "shield" formations
- Fresno Chaffee Zoo
- Fresno County - Golf
- Fresno County - Lakes & Rivers
- Fresno County - National Parks & Forests
- Giant Sequoia National Monument
- Sequoia & Kings Canyon National Park is a region of giant canyons with towering rock walls, countless lakes, waterfalls and mountain meadows
- Sierra National Forest is located on the western slope of the Sierra Nevada between Yosemite and Kings Canyon national parks. Elevations soar from 1,000 feet to more than 13,000 feet
- Yosemite National Park one of the first wilderness parks in the United States, is best known for its waterfalls, but within its nearly 1,200 square miles, you can find deep valleys, grand meadows, ancient giant sequoias, a vast wilderness area, and much more
- Fresno Art Museum collects, preserves, and exhibits to the public tangible objects valuable to art and history
- Fresno County - Concert & Event Venues For further information on upcoming performances, visit the venue's website
- Fresno Philharmonic Orchestra provides high-quality classical music and music education programs to audiences and school children throughout the Central Valley
- The Big Fresno Fair
- C H W Mercy Healthcare
- Crestwood Behavioral Health, Inc.
- El Camino Care Ctr
- Heritage Oaks Hospital
- Kaiser Permanente
- Kindred Hospital-Sacramento
- MED7 Urgent Care
- Mariner Health Care Inc
- Mercy Hospital of Folsom Hospital Services
- Mercy San Juan Surgery Center
- Sacramento Center For Hematology & Medical Oncology Inc.
- Shriners Hospital For Children
- Sutter Health
- University Of Ca Surgical Onco
- VA Northern California Health Care System
- Sacramento Center for Hematology and Medical Oncology professional medical corporation providing hematology and oncology care in the greater Sacramento area.
- Emergency Medical Services
- Sutter Cancer Center comprehensive oncology center, providing primary and tertiary care to patients thoughout Northern California
- Radiological Associates of Sacramento Medical Group offers diagnostic imaging, nuclear medicine, and radiation oncology services
- Kindred Hospital Our Mission is to provide quality care, treatment and rehabilitation for medically complex patients and support for their families
- Northern California Shriners Hospital
- Alameda Newspapers, Inc
- Alternative Weekly Network
- C N R News
- Catholic Herald
- Humor Times
- Lee Publishing Company
- Sacramento Business Journal
- The Associated Press
- The Mcclatchy Company
- The Sacramento Observer
- The State Hornet
- News & Review "free news weekly, with entertainment listings and classifieds."
- Sacramento Bee
- Sacramento Observer
- Sacramento Magazine Online
- Elk Grove Citizen
- Arcade Creek Recreation Park Dist.
- Arden Manor Recreation & Park Dist.
- Arden Park Recreation & Park
- Parks & Recreation Dept
- State of California Parks & Recreation Dept - Sutter's Fort SHP
- Brannan Island State Recreation Area Brannan Island State Recreation Area is a maze of waterways through the Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta. This park northeast of San Francisco Bay, has countless islands and marshes with many wildlife habitats and many opportunities for recreation, including boating, windsurfing and swimming
- Folsom Lake Located at the base of the Sierra foothills, the 18,000-acre lake and recreation area offers opportunities for hiking, biking, running, camping, picnicking, horseback riding, water-skiing and boating
- Gibson Ranch Park This 300+ acre park is a working ranch right in the middle of an urban community
- Old Sacramento State Historic Park park is a portion of the Old Sacramento Historic District, all of which has been designated a National Landmark
- Sacramento Regional Parks
- State Indian Museum California State Indian Museum displays exhibits and artifacts illustrating the culture of the state's earliest inhabitants
- Sutter's Fort State Historic Park
- Elk Grove Police Department
- Sacramento Sheriff's Department The mission of the Sacramento Sheriff's Department is the protection of life and property, the preservation of the public peace and the enforcement of the law in partnership with our communities. To accomplish our mission, we dedicate ourselves to service with concern.
- California Highway Patrol The mission of the California Highway Patrol is to provide the highest level of safety, service, and security to the people of California
- Sacramento Superior Court Our mission is to assure justice, equality and fairness for all under the law.
- Sacramento Treasury
- County Executive The mission of the County Executive's Office is to ensure that all county activities are geared toward efficiency, economy, and maximum service effectiveness. To guide the County toward this vision, it is the mission of the County Executive's Office to ensure proper, efficient, and effective administration of county affairs on behalf of the Board of supervisors and their constituents.
- Sacramento County District Attorney Seek Justice, Serve Justice, Do Justice
- California Musical Theatre information on the Broadway Series and the Music Circus.
- California State Railroad Museum provides an introduction to the museum and many of its permanent exhibits
- California Museum for History, Women and the Arts
- Sacramento Museum Guide The Sacramento association of museums is comprised of 22 greater Sacramento area museums
- Sacramento Opera "provides season schedule, membership forms, company background, and education programs"
- Sacramento Ballet
- Sacramento Theatre Company "producing classic plays of literary value, as well as experimental work"
- Runaway Stage Productions "live Broadway style musical theatre, storybook children's theater and youth musical theater workshops"
- Punch Line bringing national comedy acts to San Francisco and Sacramento
- California State Capitol Museum
- Discovery Museum history, science, space and technology come together at the Discovery Museum
- Crocker Art Museum As the leading arts institution in the Sacramento Valley, the Crocker serves as the primary regional resource for the study and appreciation of fine art, with an emphasis on the original Crocker family donation of California art and European drawings, contemporary northern California art and, more recently, of East Asian painting and international ceramics
- Fairytale Town 2.5-acre children's park that brings fairytales and nursery rhymes to life
- Sacramento Zoo located in William Land Park
- Folsom Zoo